The day I met Jeff

The day I met Jeff

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The fight to be the next BCAA Booster Gal

Everyone is familiar will BCAA right?? Well, this year they had a contest to see who was the BIGGEST Canucks fan. All you had to do was film a video for 60 secs saying why you were the biggest Canucks fans. Based on viewer votes, whomever won, was to get tickets to all the Canuck home games and be crowned BCAA Booster Guy/Gal for the 2010/2011 season.
After meeting Jeff Tambellini, again the date October 22nd, I started getting some little ideas and ran them by Joe. Joe is going to the Vancouver Filming Institure and has been in filming, editing, production for years. He even had his own show on Shaw in Nanaimo for years. He has also acted in a lot of different films for festivals and has an active roll on the new web series Axicom Cipher: Retrograde. (I’ve made a few little appearances in thatplg  as well.) so now that I have given Joe a plug in my blog, oh and he is @thejoecooper on Twitter by the way, I can continue with my little story. :)
So Joe came up with this great concept for the video, and even was able to include my picture of Jeff and I! Click on the video clip below and let me know what you think.

So the contest ran, I put it everywhere I could on facebook, starting following other Canucks fans on Twitter and really promoting myself.  I contacted Karen at the Fox again and told her about it and the pictures of Jeff. Karen even put them up on the Foxes website.. Here’s the link:
After the finalists were named, I didn’t make the list, but I did get an honorable mention. I still loved the opportunity to even be a part of it.  oh, and congrats to Jag to being this year's BCAA Booster Guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment