The day I met Jeff

The day I met Jeff

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I swear I bring Tambellini luck!

I stated in one of previous blogs that I believe I brought Jeff Tambellini luck on that night October 22 when he met me.  He scored his first goal as a Canuck and was the first star of the night too.
Well, on December 26th, I had the pleasure of being back in Rogers Arena and witnessing Jeff and the Canucks go up against the Edmonton Oilers. In case you didn't know, Jeff's Dad, Steven Tambellini,is the GM of the Oiler's.
That day, I FINALLY was able to purchase a Tambellini shirt at the Canuck store.  The day had finally arrived that there was  Canuck merchandise with Tambellin’s name on it! I was SO excited! I put it on facebook, put it on Twitter and even took a picture of it when I got back to the hotel!


That night at the game, I managed to get some descent pics and low and behold, guess who got a goal?? Guess who got an assist?????


and MORE importantly, guess who got first star??

So the two home games I have attending when Tambellini has played, he has scored goals and was the first star of the game.. Coincidence.. maybe but it’s happened twice…
I welcome the opportunity to prove anyone wrong… Invite me to a home game and we can see what happens! Lol

Have an awesome day and remember, we are ALL Canucks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete