The day I met Jeff

The day I met Jeff

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

A few weeks ago,  I posted on Twitter @Tambellini_Girl that my blog was going to start on January 1st.  I already had some messages that people were looking forward to reading it, which I think is awesome by the way.

The purpose of this blog is having a female point of view when it comes to hockey, and that not all of obsessions with hockey is JUST because of the players on the ice.  There is an awesome columnist for Canucks Hockey Blog Kaite Maximick @canucksgirl44 on Twitter and when reading her articles and having a quick little chat in November when I attended a Canuck Tweet-up in November, I thought to myself "I can do that!"

So, here is my intro! I am a huge hockey fan, and have been an even bigger fan of a certain player by the name of Jeff Tambellini... #10 on the Canucks... but my obsession started a long time ago... I just feel I can let it out now that he plays for the Canucks! lol

I will be posting again later tonight. The topic of course will be Jeff and the Canucks!

Happy New Year to all of you! Go Canucks Go!

Darcie

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog Darcie A.K.A Tambellini_Girl :D I will also be posting on my blog regularly too (keep an eye out for my canucks blog ;) and btw where did you meet Tamby in that picture of you two??

    -RE4713 (A.K.A David Thomson)

    ReplyDelete